HOW TO PLAN A TRIP WITH MASTERPIECE JOURNEYS
Simply call, email or text us. Give us your ideas, dates, destinations and info on who is traveling. We are professional travel planners with relationships all over the globe. We’re here to help you plan a trip that’s filled with incredible experiences. From Step 1 we want you to notice the difference you feel when you plan your trip with the power of Virtuoso.
DESIGN + BUILD
We’ll collaborate online, on the phone or in person to start building your trip with dates, destinations, travel preferences and more. Here’s where we start to get more specific.
RESERVE + ADD PERKS
In this step we’ll make reservations and build in all of the perks that come with booking with a Virtuoso travel planner. We’ll focus on the flow of your trip and add in restaurant reservations, activities and relaxation ideas you’re interested in. Before you travel, we’ll confirm each detail of your trip.
That moment when you set off on your trip is when you’ll feel the full benefit of booking with Masterpiece Journeys. You’ll have a plan and amazing support behind you. Now you can relax and enjoy knowing the details have already been taken care of. After your trip we’ll invite you to give us feedback and share your experiences.
Rush, Changes and Cancellation Fees
- Expedited Planning Fee (within 60 days of travel – up to 8 hours): $600+
- Cancellation Fee: $250
- Airline Award Travel Ticketing/Change Fee (per person) $200+
- Round-trip Airfare Ticketing/Change Fee (per person) $40+
Travel Planning Fees
- Travel Planning Consultation & Initiation Fee (up to 4 hours): $250+
- Travel Planning Consultation & Initiation Fee (groups/extended families – up to 4 hours): $400+
- Hourly Rate for Multiple Revisions, Additional Research and Concierge Services: $75
- Purchased Airfare Stopover (each additional destination) $25
- Possible benefits: $0 (preferred rates, room upgrade upon arrival, Virtuoso-only amenities, daily breakfast for two, early check-in and late checkout)
- Cruise Management Fee (per person) $50
- Possible perks: may include shipboard credits, Virtuoso-exclusive shore excursions, welcome aboard receptions, dedicated onboard hosts, private car and driver, specialty dining and/or pre-paid gratuities.